Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 11 - 3 gorge tour , HERE I COME !

September 24 , 2010 is the first day of our trip to 3 gorges. Feeling very excited because its my 1st time taking cruise. Packed everything and get ready to set off our journey to the 3 gorges. The total journey from our hostel to the 3 gorges was 5 hrs. Alright hop in and lets go!


We are all ready to setoff!

A toilet break after 2hours bus ride in the bus
Finally reach Yi chang


We went to take our dinner at this 三味酒楼 before boarding the cruise
This is the food we eat. As usual i eat everything :p




Entry to the cruise

Group E photo


Our cruise, the 2nd ferry behind

After boarding the cruise , we put our belongings and went up to the deck of the cruise to view the whole scenery. On top of that, everyone is waiting the cruise to pass the Locks. I took some of these pictures so enjoy!


Ferry Approaching the Locks!


Going into the lock


In the lock

Self-reflection :
Today is the touring of the 3 gorges in 宜昌. I feel very excited because stated above in my blog that it's my first time taking a cruise. Also i heard from alot of people that 3 gorges had alot of beautiful sceneries for people to take photo. In singapore i doubt we have a gorge. As for passing the locks, i find that its a new experience for me and everyone. I did study the whole process of passing the locks during Maritime Management but personally expericing this whole process is totally another feeling. Its a new experiece where not everyone got the chance to have it unless they come to 3 gorges or panama /suez canal.Well i will keep on update for these few days throughout the whole journey. Hopefully i am able get some pictures for you guys. Thats all for today...


1 comment:

  1. is good expireance and explor even my self have not been there yet , but the ship is too small. is not a cruise !!
    I like your photo, espicially Group E photo .

    ReplyDelete